I'm a huge lover of hats, they can easily add fashion element in an outfit; today's look is super easy; point of this look is definitely the hair+ hat. For a day look, I kept the face makeup natural and eye makeup minimal with a punch of lip colour.
- Revlon Colorstay eyeshadow in Sterling Rose (I only used the grey colour)
- Using a soft eye pencil to extend upper eye line
- Curl lashes and apply mascara
- Line 2/3 of the bottom eye line VERY lightly
For the sailor girl look, a punch of lip colour is essential; I used NYX round lipstick in Doll; which is a very soft and dewy pinky red; perfect for a day look.
Wear your beret hat with bare forehead and bouncy curls for face slimming effect; I used 2 velcro rollers for each side; and used hot roller on the ends to give some extra curl. Use a pin at the back of the hat to hold it in place. My hat is from Uniqlo for only equivalent to $10 :P
- Covermark concealer stick in Y-1
- Mary Kay mineral foundation in Ivory 1
- Diorshow face loose powder (blush) in Catwalk Pink
I hope you enjoyed the look! :D
At the end of this entry, me and Ai would like to thank Serena for giving us the Sunshine Award! We are so honored that you find us inspirational, and here are 12 other awesome bloggers that inspire us!