There are many tutorials about creating deeper set eyes for Asian girls with smokey eye makeup; however it sometimes seem too much and not natural for day time.
- Covermark concealer stick in Y-1
- Mary Kay mineral foundation in Ivory 1
- Avon mineral blush in Radiance
- Sweets Sweets eye palette by Cezanne in PE6
- Lise Watier waterproof eye pencil in Tres Noir
- Kate wax mascara
- Neo Angle tritone circle lens Brown
E.L.F eyebrow kit in Light
Foggia hair wax
The usual rule for eyeshadow is to apply the darker shade at the outter corner and blend in; but in order to put emphasis on the fold, I'm applying the darker shade ALONG the fold line. It's better to use an earthy tone palette because the eye shadow is to help creating illusion of deeper eye instead of for showing off nice colours...
Steps for eyes:
- Apply B as overall shade.
- Apply C along the fold line.
- Line upper eye line and extend it to match the line created by C.
- Curl lashes and apply mascara
- Lightly line bottom eye line.
*Somehow the first close up picture looks almost like my eye is bruised lol, but the "line of shadow"won't show up that obvious once you curl the lashes and apply mascara.
Your "line of shadow" should look something like this:
Whole face effect. My double lid seems much more defined and obvious; this gives a deeper set effect even though I don't have eye crease.
P.S. Comparison of before hair wax and after! It takes 10 seconds to do and really makes a difference; so I never skip this step even when I'm in a rush!
After: more volumed and airy~ it also makes my face look much smaller :D
Notice even though I'm looking up, you can still see my fold. Usually they get lost! :D
I hope you enjoyed the look :D And thank you everyone who followed us! It's so hard to believe we have 50 followers! :D Me and Ai are thinking of doing video for the next post; to properly thank everyone that reads our blog and to chat about beauty; i.e. recent favourite products; recent failure purchase etc.. please please give us some suggestions about what topic you would be interested to hear about! :D