6.24.2010

♪ Mei's Birthday Look + Birthday party pics~

Thank you so everyone's birthday wishes~~ sorry I have been updating so not often these days~~ please forgive me,, I have started another summer course and part time job > < so getting a little busy.. My birthday look is basically Smokey + sparkle, I don't usually do heavy eye makeup so this is considered as a lot to me lol, I also used liquid foundation, something I normally don't use, however liquid foundation is definitely a must when you want your skin to look good in pictures.
Eyes:
  • Maybelline Expert Wear Palatte 02 Natural Smokes
  • The Face Shop Eyeshadow WH004 Sparkle (inner corner of eyes)
  • Maybelline Eye Studio gel liner in Charcoal
  • Eyebrow: ELF eyebrow kit in Light + Lancome eyebrow pencil in Blonde

I appoligize for the clumpy lashes and the missing fake lashes pics, I just used some drying waterproof mascara because I know I'm wearing fake lashes later so I didn't care too much lol. And I forgot to take a picture after putting on the falsies!! urghh~~ next time then~~





Lips: Maybelline Moisture Extreme lipstick in Nude Blush
(I just noticed I'm using so many Maybelline products for this look , lol~)



Face:
  • Anna Sui Moisturizing Foundation in P04
  • Covermark concealer stick in Y-1
  • Sofina Raycious Frosty loose powder
  • Diorshow Powder (blush) in Catwalk Pink

Rare serious face~~ sorry about my ugly yellow pajama haha... = =;;



Hair: Vertical inward curl, I was aiming for a princessy feel~ :P



Nails: Sally Hanson Complete Salon Manicure 370 Commander in Chic

It's taken with my cellphone so not as clear~ but the colour is very accurate to the true colour
This is the Maybelline eyeshadow palatte I'm using for this look; it's a very useful palatte for smokey eyes with two sparkle greys and matte white and black; I got it on sale that day for something like $3.99? And I love it!

Sorry I don't have a picture of the finished look with fake lashes and the outfit.. here are some pictures from that night :DD
At "This is London" club
The classic girls posing in the washroom pic.. lol
Most of us were pretty gone by then... :P
Hahaha poor Taka~~


With my favourite girls<33>


Hope you enjoyed reading :D I hope I can update more often~~ > <>
so see you next time~♪

11 comments:

  1. Hi Mei! a very belated happy birthday to you! the pics showed that you really had fun time^^ oh, i love your make up and outfit, so girly~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy belated birthday! You look really gorgeous here :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday! You look beautiful, great pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Belated birthday! you're looking smokin' hot! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Belated happy Birthday, Mei! You look so gorgeous! :P Glad you enjoyed your Bday celeb!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy belated Birthday, You look really pretty and hot hot hot ^^

    ReplyDelete
  7. aw you look adorable. Happy belated birthday. Love the lipstick XD
    ~XOXO Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  8. hello! you've been awarded on my blog! =) please check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great pics! I love your look

    http://becksmakeupcorner.blogspot.com/2010/07/my-first-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails